How do I set up a TVPlayer subscription?
This article explains how to set up a TVPlayer account and subscription
With your TVPlayer account, you can log into any supported device and watch the best TV channels and thousands of hours of top-class documentaries, on-demand.
Creating an account is easy
To create an account for TVPlayer, simply follow these steps:
- Go to https://tvplayer.com/GB/home
- Press Sign Up Now.
- Enter your name and email address and create a password (Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters, with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one of these special characters: !?#.,"&()@-_)
- Choose the type of offer Monthly or Annual. Click on Sign-up
- Select your payment method. Credit Card or PayPal. Then press on Activate my subscription
- Please note that if you want to use the free service you don't need to enter your payment details. Just press Watch Live and that will take you away from the payment screen.
- You're set to go and ready to enjoy great TV.
Note: Your billing date will be the same as the date you first subscribed. This payment is then taken on the same day each month or on the same date each year for annual subscriptions.